How to Hack Facebook Accounts


Different Ways to Hack Facebook Account

Facebook account can be hack from one of following ways.

  •     Facebook Phishing
  •    By use of Key logger
  •    Facebook Account hack with get control on Primary        email address


Facebook Phishing Attack :

This is one of the most popular methods to hack Facebook account online.also it is the one of the best popular and favorite method for Facebook hackers. Phishing not only allows you to hack Facebook but also can be used to hack any email account. You have to only get the trick used to make a phisher, which i think is very easy. Phishing is one of the easiest methods to foll someone and get Facebook account password. I mention the process for educational purpose only.I will go explaing in details on my next article on  How to hack Facebook password.

Use Key logger to hack  Facebook passwords

Installing key-logger on victims machine and later read key logs to gain access to hack  facebook account for free. To Install keylogger, you should have a physical access to  victim’s computer.in case, you don’t have , then you can install key-logger remotely.

What a key-logger does is it stores the keystrokes into a text log file and then these  logs can be used to  get required Facebook password and you can  hack Facebook Account.


 Get access to Primary email address to hack someone’s Facebook account

let say,if you want to gain access  to someones account, i think hacking victims email address(Primary email address of Facebook) is easier than hacking of facebook. Most of the users uses 1 gmail or yahoo account email address as as primary email address. A genius hacker can easily gain over victims’ gmail account or yahoo email account.

After gaining control over primary email address of facebook, you simply use the  “Forgot password” facility that will ask Facebook to send password reset email to your primary email address- which is already hacked.

Thus, your Facebook account password will be reset and to hack Facebook account you already have another alternative as well !!!

You Must Know : about to hack a Facebook account details

From my goggling and research, I found above three methods for gaining access of Facebook account information as the best and working.If you know, any others alternative  ways to hack facebook account passwords, please do share your suggestions to get better awareness about facebook secuiry .

I never encourage hacking Facebook or any email account,,I just wanna make you aware about Facebook security and related risk involve with primary email address of Facebook. I will appreciate your effort if you discuss about how we can keep facebook account secured.

12 comments:

  1. Unknown said...:

    I suspected my wife of cheating on me but I never had any proof. This went on for months, I didn't know what to do. i was so paranoid and decided to find a solution, i saw a recommendation about a private investigator and decided to contact him. I explained the situation about my wife to him and he said he was going to help me.I gave him all the informations he required and afterwards i received all my wife’s phones Text messages and calls, I was hurt when i saw a picture of my wife and her lover. I feel so bad about infidelity. but i am glad Mr james was able to help me get all this information, you can contact him via email(worldcyberhackers@gmail.com)

  1. Bradley Copper said...:

    Hello. Are you in need of a Hacker .I recommend (worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) via Email or whatsApp : +12678773020. I have used them and they are the best. They render services such as:

    -Facebook hack
    -Gmail hack
    -Twitter hack
    -WhatsApp hack
    -Mobile phone hack
    -iPhone hack and recovery
    -Database Hack
    -Retrival of lost files
    -Viber hack
    -Instagram Hack
    -University grades changing
    -Bank account hack
    -Bypassing of Icloud
    -Verified Paypal account.

  1. Unknown said...:

    My wife was so smooth at hiding her infidelity and I had no proof for months, I saw a recommendation about a Private investigator and decided to give him a try.. the result was incredible because all my cheating wife’s text messages, whatsapp, facebook and her phone conversations was sent directly to my Personal computer. Mr James helped me put a round-the-clock monitoring on her and I got concrete evidence and gave it to my lawyer..I feel so bad about infidelity,if your wife is an expert at hiding her cheating adventures contact him through Gmail he will help you(Worldcyberhackers) or WhatsApp : +12678773020

  1. Anonymous said...:

    If you need to hack into any database, delete record, improve credit score, spy on whatsapp, text, phone, emails, as long as it's hack contact JEAJAMHACKER@GMAIL.COM he is great, you won't be disappointed, cheap and fast, he saved my relationship Tell him David Wallace referred you.

  1. aruna.shahbaz said...:

    it's fake he is lineing

  1. daniel said...:

    My ex ruined my credit due to his incessant extravagant spending spree, I found myself in a big mess. I talked to a credit repair company and I was told that it would take me non less than a year to fix my credit. I was devastated, that's a very long time which I can't cope with. I looked online and came across Credit Doctor's contact, hit him up and to my greatest surprise, my credit was repaired in 4 working days from 486 -810. I was so amazed and it didn't cost me too much really. I implore you to contact him on for all credit issues and hacking issues. No doubt that he's the best out there and your problems will be solved!
    HACKINTECHNOLOGY@GMAIL.COM
    +16692252253

  1. Anonymous said...:

    My wife is 100% cheating on me and i confirmed it through the help of spyexpert0@gmail.com

  1. Anonymous said...:

    The internet has a lot of things we know nothing about. I have been using the internet since i was 9 years old and till date am just finding out about legit hackers, well i ran into russiancyberhackers@gmail.com because i was going through a lot in my relationship and also trust issues when it comes to my partner so i was so anxious to break into my partner phone to see if i could still trust her 100% then i came in contact with
    russiancyberhackers@gmail.com it was not up to 1 hour i got results of my partner phone directly on my phone. I can defend it anywhere that hackers are real and reliable.

  1. It really got to my notice that Samsung phones are not easy to break into like that but verifiedprohackers@gmail.com made it happen without trace.

  1. Anonymous said...:

    With jeajamhacker@gmail.com i got access to my husband old secret messenger account and i really feel happy because a lot of hackers whom i contacted in the past could not do this for me but my first encounter with jeajamhacker@gmail.com i had everything solved 

  1. Anonymous said...:

    I don't think i can trust any hacker apart from jeajamhacker@gmail.com, thank you for being the best to me

  1. With the help of russiancyberhackers@gmail.com I caught my best friend in an intimate relationship with my father. I feel betrayed by the person I call my best friend not considering how my mom will feel hearing this and also to my dad I feel so ashamed of him for backstabbing his wife (my mom). All praise to russiancyberhackers@gmail.com thank you for your services.

Post a Comment